Subject: Re: [Leica] apologies and stolen Leica
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 17:33:26 -0700

Harold Gess wrote:

> Dear Lug
>
> I must apologise for having caused bounced messages on the LUG. I did not
> intend there to be a problem. I went away for a couple of days over
> Christmas and when I returned to my home I found it had been broken into and
> ransacked, the phone lines cut and, horror of horrors, some of my Leica
> equipment stolen.
snip
mind boggling
I just check out one of your Noctilux shots on you musicians site.
we have Obo Ady living in Portland here for quite a while, you might
have heard of. He's from Ghana.(spelling?)
I photographed him when he first get here with my Hasselblad in my first
studio way before I got into Leicas.
Better luck the rest of the Millennium, I'll check out more of yours shots.
Mark Rabiner