Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Chemistry Questions The ultimate advice in processing
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 16:35:27 -0500

Alan-
I never heard that! Interesting! Since I use D76, and replenish, I shall
measure the effect.  I know that the replenisher uses 20g of borax/liter
whereas the stock solution has but 2g/liter.
If there is a noticable increase I will report back here.

I have a question, too, about the newer thin emulsion films like T-Max. Do
they have a tendency to fog or have elevated Dmin when done in the "old"
developer formulae? I did notice that Tmax appeared 'fogged' when I did it
in Diafine.

Dan
dwpost@msn.com