Subject: Re: [Leica] Picture a day
From: Ron & Beelian Miller <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 11:30:38 -0800

Hi Mike,

Well, actually they yelled "BRIE" prior to the snap! "Garrotxa" or
"Manchego" just didnt make the wax!! These are some happy people behind
the counter. I'm invited back for another pick-any-cheese sampling. I
say: just break out those robust Cabs back there and we'll REALLY do
some "degustation" (tastings)!!

Friendly regards ;-)
Bee Lian