Subject: [Leica] Selftimers - Adjustment
From: "Wood, Darrell (London)" <wooddar@MLE.CO.UK>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 17:35:31 -0000

To all,

I adjusted the length (around 4mm) so that as soon as it fires the shutter
you can hear it click back up.
I did also measure the approx depth with a thin piece of wire and matched it
to the depth the plunger was firing before I attached it the the camera.
If you hold the timer as it fires you can normally feel if it is trying to
push to far after firing the shutter.
In my case I had to use wire cutters to shorten the Plunger making sure I
smoothed of the end after.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Darrell Wood