Subject: RE: [Leica] compact and versatile
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 19:35:11 -0800

Dave

Thanks for the post.  I enjoyed reading it.  Your story strikes a chord as I
never travel without my M6 and usually the 28 and 35 2.0 ASPH.  For many
those focal lengths are a bit close but I like them.  Agree with your
assessment of the 28.  It's a fine, fine lens.

Always interesting to hear from an owner of Noctilux, Summicon, and Sumilux.
Others I'm sure will chide you for wimping out on the king of the night.

Cheers
Kevin Hoffberg