Subject: Re: [Leica] Picture a day
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 07:29:23 -0800

Beelian wrote:

>So today would have been a dud for picture taking except of the one
>frame I snapped displaying the fine cheese counter with the helpful
>sales staff and wine filled racks in the background!!
>
>So Ted.... am i off the beaten track??>>>>>>>>>

No you're right on the mark, simply because at the end of the year you'll
say something like this: "Gee remember this is where we found those lovely
cheese blocks, lets go back there!" And you have a nice feeling in your
tummy re-calling just how wonderful they tasted and the plesant aroma.

Simple things bring back the sweetest of memories. And one frame will do that!:)

thanks Beelian,
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant