Subject: [Leica] good book on WWII
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@jnlcom.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:08:39 -0600

All this talk about WWII has made me remember a book on tape I listened
to on my last multi state photo excursion the middle of December.  The
book was called "Citizen Soldiers" and was about the experiences of the
average US PFC front line soldier in the European theater written after
interviews with many survivors of the fighting, US, German, English and
the other allies.

A very good book and gave me a totally different perspective on the war
and on my great-uncle who fought in one of the divisions talked about in
this book.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
new book at http://www.volmania.com