Subject: [Leica] 2 unrelated questions, 1 answer
From: "Roy J. Feldman" <royfel@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 08:25:35 -0500

What type of Film for HCB- in the Magnum book a reference is made to HCB as
using a film made in England, sort of narrows it down.
What happened to William Eggleston? At one time he had more fine art
photography books than anyone, at least in my local bookstore. I understand
he just received a major award.(leica & Cannon RF user)
Comments on Kodak Portra NC,VC? I think it's great but I'm sure you guys can
find a down side.