Subject: [Leica] Leica M Grip
From: "Hoyen ~simontart~" <simontart@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 09:35:17 PST

Hi everyone... I have a Leica M Grip #14405, and I just recently
discovered that there is a third-party metal version available.  One of
the things I don't like about the 14405 is that is does have a bit of
flex, and the part at the top of the grip that braces against the body
is beginning to scuff the vulcanite.  Does anyone have the third party
metal one, and if so, does it eliminate this problem?  Thanks!