Subject: [Leica] Re: M6 RF at infinity
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 15:38:18 -0800

Sandy,

The literal definition of infinity, is "forever". But for a camera, that's
a little far. But the object does have to be far enough away to cause the
lens to bottom at the infinity mark. Pick a prominent object at least a
mile away. 1/4 mile will not focus at infinity. It will focus before infinity.

Jim