Subject: [Leica] Thanks
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:32:19 -0500

     It's been said many times (and deserved just as many), but I'll remark
     on what an extraordinary wealth of experience is offered generously to
     all of us on the LUG: observations, suggestions, new ideas, individual
     opinions, and long-considered thoughts.  Just today, speaking to the
     very complex and subtle issue of photographing people in public/sneak
     photography/unobtrusive photography, we've all had the great pleasure
     and benefit of reading the varied experiences and suggestions of Joe
     Stephenson, Bill Larsen, Donal Philby, Duane Birkey, Ted Grant, Greg
     Locke, and others.

     This can be valuable to us all (and especially to relatively ignorant
     amateurs like me), and we may all feel thankful for what is given here
     so generously.

     My continuing thanks to one and all!

     Art Peterson
     Alexandria, VA