Subject: Re: [Leica] JB, filters, flames, and technique
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 11:21:15 -0700

Dear Donal,
You may know cameras, but the anology between the Ferrari and the Jeep truck
is not so good. At 65 the Ferrari was going at about a third of its max
speed. In addition, it offers capabilities so different from the truck as to
render the two vehicles noncomparable. the Ferrari will stop in about
two-thirds the distance required by the Jeep, and will provide side forces
in the1 g range. And of course, the Jeep will do some things that the
Ferrari is not well suited for. Still, I would be willing to put up with the
Ferrari's deficits, just as I am willing to live with the Leica's
limitations.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Joe Stephenson