Subject: RE: [Leica] Day in the Life
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 16:38:30 -0000

And there was me thinking there'd be no one so ana..., whoops! 'concerned',
to be that nit-picking.
Absolutely right of course, James, but popular consensus is that the new
millenium starts in 2000. And if we factor the actual (historical) date of
the birth of Christ then it gets even more confusing...
Now how can we persuade the rest of the world that they're wrong before the
celebrations start?
Failing that, we could plough on with setting a date to use our Leicas (ah!
Back on topic...)

Jem