Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: ilford xp2 super iso rating
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:11:11 -0500

> At 18 Nov 1998 17:42:31 -0500, Michael Garmisa <elmar@nyct.net> wrote:
>
> > I plan to give the new xp2 super a try, just wondering if people rate it
> at
> > 400 or something else

	You know, XP-2 is such a forgiving film with so long a latitude, it
almost doesn't matter where you rate it from, say 250 to about 800.  I love
XP-2, I feel that it frees me from the tyranny of the meter because almost
any exposure within a couple of stops is going to be o.k.

	If you're dedicated to getting spot-on exposures or using the zone
system, please disregard the preceding.

			Buzz