Subject: Re: [Leica] no takers on the mini LUG site?
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:22:09 -0500

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Hi Francesco,
>
> I was not one of those who expressed interest, but I suspect that a lot
> of people express an interest in things like this on a conceptual level
> but then do not actually take the step to perform the concrete actions.
>SNIP

> Kind regards,

My sentiments are similar. I agree with this in concept but any of the
work I do with my Leicas is strictly in black & white. I doubt that Eric
or anyone wants to scan 11x14s. Also, I would want to make sure that
they manifest the qualities that I have sought to portray in their
fibre-based prints. That being said, I am lagging seriously behind in
having them scanned for my own web-page-in-process. When it is up the
LUG will know. Perhaps, at that point I would be glad to email the files
for inclusion.

Carl S.