Subject: [Leica] OT Archives - Searchable past LUG postings
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:11 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Paul Chefurka wrote:

> This is the answer to a LUGnut's prayers!  There go my evenings...

You might want to visit www.life.com/downloads/life.htm :-)

But I know the feeling...though it wouldn't answer *all* one's prayers,
that would take a couple of M6HMs with Tom's bits & bobs, a handful of
Asph lenses, two R8s with motors, more Apo lenses, not to mention the 60
foot sloop, the Bentley Brooklands and a couple of ninteen-year-old
nymph...er...>cough< it seems to be a little warm in here[NO CARRIER]