Subject: RE: [Leica] New Apo-Asph-M 90/2 Summicron
From: Leopold Green <ldg@dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:04:27 -0000

There seems to be a great deal of confusion over when this lens will be
available with everything from 'now' to 'fall 99'. I emailed Leica UK
six weeks ago and they said Jan/Feb, but since then there have been the
messages [as in below] plus Erwin's wonderful review. Surely one or more
of you who are Leica dealers/have contact with Leica must know? Maybe
even Erwin knows?, since he has one of them?

Please inform us...when I bought my M6HM this summer I got the 35f2
asph. and ordered the new 90 [being told it would turn up by Christmas]
and then figured I'd save for the Noctilux, but if the 90 really isn't
turning up till late next year I might as well get the Noct. Now.

Leopold.