Subject: [Leica] Questions/Bad day
From: Thomas Donovan <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:15:04 -0500

Fellow Lugnuts:

My primary Compuserve System crashed this evening & I lost
everything; most upsetting is the fact that I lost all of the MSGs
that I had saved from the LUG.  Everything (&>(( !

I've got a favor to ask. I was underway getting some K-25 & Delta
3200;  quite a range, a little humor returning ;-) . Would whomever
posted the following info; 1.) The name of the Kodachrome List &
how to subscribe. 2.) The optimal speeds for working with Delta
3200; my memory says 1000 OR 1600?....be so kind as to re-send
the MSGs.

The real irony is having been a systems programmer, a long
time ago ;-);  I should have had sense enough to do back-ups.
Brother (&>))!

Thanks,
Tom D.