Subject: RE: [Leica] Super angulon for M6
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 11:55:24 -0000

Nigel,
Thanks for the opinion, I wish my S/A was mint (it is black) but sadly the
lens needs looking at already as the aperture ring won't close down below f8
without a fight!
As a user I'd anticipate a cost of maybe a 100 pounds to sort the two things
out, the lens cost was cheap(ish) when I got it, so the overall cost to me,
now, isn't too much of a shock.
BUT
The reason for the post was to ask other people's opinions rather than just
relying on this guy's 'say so', and I thank you for that.
I've posted off the details to my friendly repairer/mechanic (Malcolm
Taylor) and will be interested to hear what he says too.

Jem