Subject: RE: [Leica] Light streaks
From: Soon Wai Hoe Adisak <art80428@nus.edu.sg>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:30:55 +0800

Hi,

I noticed a similar light streak problem with my M6, that occurs
occasionally. Does it look something like this,
www.geocities.com/Athens/Academy/3642/eusoff2.htm
<http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Academy/3642/eusoff2.htm>
 it is the third picture from the top.

I don't think a motor drive caused it. I don't use one for my M6,

- --adi

		I have no idea if that is the answer in your case,
particularly as the
		relatively fast Nikon built-in motor drive might of itself
(unlike the M
		Leica) contribute to any static electricity problem.  But it
might help you
		in the process of scientific elimination, which is probably
what you may
		have to do.

		Good luck!

		JH