Subject: Re: [Leica] Vests
From: WOCCCC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 23:09:40 EST

Having gone thru a few based on others recommentations, my suggestion is pick
one that feels good to you, has pockets YOU can use.  The construction of the
major brands tend to be about the same, especially for a casual user.  A point
for the cheapie is, about the time it wears out, you will have determined what
you really want in one.
Bill

<< >I noticed in Tina Manleys recent posting that she will be using a photo
vest