Subject: Re: [Leica] 75 mm f/1.4
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 20:51:05 -0500

Guys-
I had the opportunity to see some of Charles Harris' work- most done with
the 35 Summilux and the 75 Summilux- he seems to eschew the 50 altogether! I
was very impressed with his shots- He had several candid portraits that were
done with the 75 that National Geographic would be proud to use. He did
state that the M6 for all its quietness, made the use of the lens much more
successful. I like the Summicron -R 90 that I have and the LTM Elmar 90- I
like a little working distance, but the positive results I've seen with the
75 could very well convince me to put it on the 'must get' list!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com