Subject: [Leica] Re: 75 mm f/1.4
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:17:45 -0500

As a matter of fact, I (another Ken) got mine this spring when the Canadian
version was being discontinued. The local Leica rep got a demo for me at a
reduced price.

Ken Wilcox

>I think that I have finally figured out  the LUG-NET:
>
>I think that that there in an underground clandestine operation going on.  All
>of you regular posters work for Leica and I am convinced you get a commission.
>This post (Ken) receives a call from Leica and they state that this weeks push
>item is the 75mm F1.4.  It's being reformulated and they(Leica) must eliminate
>their overstock.

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>