Subject: Re: [Leica] Vests
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:13:34 EST

Thanks Tina:

That's quite a deal.  I don't know whether we have an OOPS store in Greensboro
or not.  I'll check it out.   I think we have a Banana Republic.   Have a
great trip!

Thanks.

Bob Bedwel

<<
 Bob -

 I use Banana Republics which I buy at the OOPS store in Charleston for $19
 each.  It has exactly the right number of pockets for me, shoulder snaps to
 keep my cameras on, and a padded neck.  The BR's wear out eventually but
 when I find them for $19, I buy four or five to last several years.

 Tina