Subject: [Leica] Super angulon for M6
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 18:00:01 -0000

Anyone else read this after it was posted the other day?

http://reality.sgi.com/jessen_esd/angulon_mod.html

It offers a route to modifying your Super Angulon to enable metering on an
M6. For those of you who are more mechanically minded, does it seem to make
sense, or are we likely to have elements falling out of our lenses if we go
through with it?

Any thoughts? It certainly seems less expensive than buying that new 21
asph!

Jem