Subject: Re: [Leica] How to accentuate the positive?
From: "Bryan Willman" <bryanwi@seanet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 00:39:00 -0800

I am trying to work out, but have not finished
yet, a system in which rolls of color neg film
are scanned on a flat bed scanner, inverted
and adjusted, and then displayed on a computer
screen and/or printed.

The premise is that one can make contact sheets
much faster this way than in a darkroom, and you
get help from the computer for storing and
cataloging.

But I haven't got it going yet.

If anybody gets something like this to work,
let me know.

bmw