Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] M6 and water world
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 23:31:02 -0600

Monday, Monday, November 16, 1998, Tim Atherton wrote:

> Assume my M6 fell into a freshwater stream for a minute,
> so it was completely soaked.

Had  a  friend  in  Atlanta who was hiking in the north Ga "mountains"
(Sorry  Georgians y'all aint got no mountains.:) Anyway he dropped his
Nikon  8008  in  a creek...completely underwater. The next day we were
both  on  top  of  the  Coke  building in downtown shooting a story on
reintroducing  the  Perrigin (SP?) falcon into the metro Atlanta area.
Him  with  his  Nikon  that went swimming and me with my trusty R6. He
said  it  was  working fine. I asked him about it again 6 months later
when  we  were  covering  the NCAA basketball tourneys together and he
said it never went into the shop and was working great.

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mailto:hmcclary@earthlink.net

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.