Subject: [Leica] IIIf flash sync
From: "Howard Sanner" <flagstad@sysnet.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 23:53:41 +0000

   If this is on the web someplace, please just give me a pointer
to it.

   How does one set the flash sync dial on a IIIf RD? I agree
with those who say tha Leicas are for available light
photography, but since it has flash sync, I'd like to know how to
use it in "emergencies."

   Thanks.

**
**                         Howard Sanner
**                Kirsten Flagstad Discographer
**                  Ampex Mailing List Founder
**                     flagstad@sysnet.net
**               http://www2.sysnet.net/~flagstad
**
*/