Subject: RE: [Leica] Slide films for available light
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:23:06 -0800

I'm not sure what faster means but I shoot a ton of E100S at ISO 125. I
second the nomination of the E200S.  Lovely stuff.  I've even pulled it with
success when I mistakenly shot is at 125.  The ever wondrous Galen Rowell
likes to push either one of the two Fuji ISO 100 emulsions one stop.
Finally, I don't know what experience people have with pushing E200 but I've
seen some very nice results at ISO 320 and 640.

Cheers
Kevin Hoffberg