Subject: [Leica] used M3 DS question
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:02:34 -0800

A guy here in town has a EX condition DS M3 for sale.
I have not seen it yet, but he says it works very nicely
and that he has had it for 3 years.  It apparently is
a later model with the frame selector switch.  He also
has a 50/2 (model before the latest one, with clip-on hood).

He is asking $550 for the M3 and $575 for the 50/2.
Is this sounding like a decent deal?  I have never bought a
used M body like this, but I would love to try an M3.

Francesco