Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome List
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:10:22 -0500

I copied this from a info message I once received from the Kodachrome list.

Dan C.

    SIGNOFF             - to remove yourself from a mailing list
    REVIEW              - to get a list of subscribers
    QUERY               - to get the status of your entry on the list
    SET NOMAIL          - to remain on the list but not receive mail
    SET MAIL            - to reverse the NOMAIL setting
    SET CONCEAL         - to conceal yourself from REVIEW listings
    SET NOCONCEAL       - to reverse the CONCEAL setting
    SET NOREPRO         - to prevent the list from sending you your own
postings
    SET REPRO           - to reverse the NOREPRO setting
    LIST                - to get a list of mailing lists available on this
host
    HELP                - to receive a help file
    QUIT                - to terminate processing (skipping signature, etc.)