Subject: RE: Photography novels: was [Leica] Pros and Leica sales! was vanc!!
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 10:27:58 -0700

DelCorsos's Gallery by Phillip Caputo

(He describes a number of photographs taken by the "hero" which are very
close to various Don McCullin war photographs - but I think he also credits
McCullin for his assistance in learning about combat photojournalism)

Caputo has/had quite a career as a war/conflict journalist (and also wrote
an interesting book about his own career, but I can't remember the title of
that!).

There is also a new novel out about a war photographer called Triage, by
Webster (I think), but haven't read that one.

Tim A