Subject: [Leica] stop by
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 20:39:58 -0500 (EST)

Michigan Luggers:

My book, "Views from the Sleeping Bear" is out this week. Much of it shot
with Leica-M cameras.

As you might expect, I'll be doing the book signing circuit. While I'm not
prone to shamelss self-promotion, I'd love to have some of you drop by to
chat even if you don't buy a book. My greatest nightmare is that I'll sit
at an empty table with nothing to do for two hours.

If you're so inclined, here's where I'll be when

November 20 Horizon Books, Traverse City 7:30-9:30
November 21 Grand Rapids B&N 2-4
November 22 Known Books in Suttons Bay 1-3
November 27 Horizon Books in Petoskey 2-4
November 28 Cottage Books in Glen Arbor 11-1
November 28 Leelanau Books in Leland 2-4
December 3 Ann Arbor B&N  7pm
December 4 Grosse Point B&N  7pm
December 5 Farmington Hills  Border's  3-4
December 10 Downtown Birmingham Borders 7pm
December 11 Rochester Hills Barnes and Noble 7-9pm
December 12 Book Nook in Brighton from 11-12
December 12 Troy B&N  2-3
December 13 Shelby Township B&N  2-3

I'd love to meet some of you.

Tom