Subject: Re: [Leica] New all time low...
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 22:55:19 -0800

Mr. Delesandri. commented:

>So, are you or your spouse (or both) MDs?
>BTW, a spool of film is spelled "roll", but I'm sure that 11+ years
of education didn't cover that.>>>>>

- - - - snip - - -

Bill Erfurth responded:

<<<<<<<Concerning the above comments by Mr. Delesandri.

I think the LUG has sunken to a new all time low.

How can we expect the people in Solm, who read this list, to take us
seriously?>>>>>>>

Bill,

Actually how can anyone take the LUG seriously with this kind of
nonsense,let alone Leica!

My comment to Mr.Delesandri:  Please sir, this is the LUG and family, it
doesn't condone nor allow this kind of verbal abuse as a put down of
another person! Thank you.

regards,

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant