Subject: [Leica] Chicago LUG Meeting with Alastair Firkin.
From: "Jim Licquia" <licquia@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 20:43:32 -0600

We are definitely meeting on Sunday, November 29 at Alastairs hotel in
downtown Chicago. Should be a fun day including the Robert Capa Exhibit,
dinner and who knows what other ideas will come up between now and then.
Most of all, we just want to get together to possibly shoot some images with
our Leicas, tell stories and, who know, perhaps even learn something,
(although that is not the purpose). Any of you who have read any of
Alastairs post to the LUG, know how interesting he is and that he has a
unique point of view.

If you think this might be a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon in
November, why not join us? Email me and I'm happy to provide details.

Jim Licquia, LHSA, CPCS
River Forest, IL