Subject: Re: [Leica] which wide ange lens?
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:13:25 -0600

Ferdinand,
I worked in Germany for a while and traveled all over Europe photographing
*European scenes*.  I found the most useful lens I owned was a 24mm Nikkor.  I
like it better than a 28 or a 21.  A 28 isn't wide enough for a lot of the
cramped environments in Europe and the 21 can be too wide.

Since you have a 35, the 24 would be a great compliment to it.

Bud