Subject: Re: [Leica] UK repairs-
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 10:09:20 -0500

Jem-
Oy+ACE- Do you suppose Mr. Taylor would mind the inclusion of his name in the
Leica Resource file under the EU category?
We have plenty of places here on the North American continent, but I am glad
to see more references elsewhere+ACE- Inclusion on the list would broaden the
usefulness.
Also- any readers from Asia, Oceania, South America or Africa who have found
some particularly useful or knowledgeable repair person, please send their
name and contact info to me +ACE-
Thanks
Dan
dwpost+AEA-msn.com