Subject: [Leica] Re: Missisng Digest Bits
From: Charles <chaslor@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 98 08:26:34 -0400

Pieter

To clarify things to others who may be having the same problem, when the
bits go missing, they vanish from the middle of the digest and then the
digest resumes normally. I find it difficult to believe that my mailer
could simply VERY CLEANLY remove certain posts and leave others
unaffected. I always recieve the end of the digest so in order to
determine if posts are missing I have to compare post by post with the
opening table of contents. Too much effort for me and I'll just live with
the missing stuff. By the way, Pieter, I heard no one scream here, just a
couple of folks trying to figure out what was happening.

Thank you Brian for figuring out the problem.

charles