Subject: Re: [Leica] [OFF-TOPIC] Zeissalgoristoflex rangefinder [was: Summar 50/f2]
From: "phong (Doan huu Phong)" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 16:17:29 -0500

From: drbledsoe <drbledsoe@yahoo.com>

>No doubt someone on the LUG will prove me wrong by telling of some
>oddball Summar designed for the Graf-O-dist-O-flex 2 by 3 foot view
>camera, the  Zeissalgoristoflex rangefinder, or some other such thing.

Oh,  you mean Marc J Small ?  ;-)

- - Phong

P.S.  Of course I am only kidding;  I hugely appreciate MJS' contributions.
In fact, I am looking for his Zeiss and LTM books.  Anybody want to trade
with Eastand's compendium on M or R, or the Nikon or Canon compendia
(cringe !)  from the same publisher (Hove, I believe) ?