Subject: [Leica] Late FS: R8, etc
From: Vondauster@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 14:53:50 EST

Hi All,

Please pardon my one day late posting. I am trimming down my Leica
"inventory." The following items are for sale:

R8, black.  About 6 months old, bought new and underused since then. Includes
all boxes, papers, unused original strap, etc. Mint.   $1600

35-70 f4 Vario-Elmar ROM. This is the good, current, new one bought new about
six months ago. An absolutely excellent lens, includes all box, papers, case,
hood and caps. Mint. $1000

50mm Summicron-R, 3-cam not ROMed. Canadian, last version (dark blue coating).
Caps. Mint- (one tiny scratch on the bottom of the aperture ring).  $350

M6, black. One of the original versions, this one is a good clean user. The
wind crank was replaced by van Stelton (before I got the camera) with an M3
chrome, which just feels better. Shows some wear, but no major dings or gaps,
etc. Works perfectly.  Ex. $1300

50mm Elmarit-M, black. Current version, bought new about two years ago.
Includes caps, shade, box and case. Mint - .  $550

Metz SCA 351 module. $50

I am open to offers combining two or more items. I'll pay US shipping.
Cashier's check or money orders get next day turnaround. Some trade interest
in a IIIf...

Will von Dauster