From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 06:48:49 +0100

Dave,

Thanks for stating this. I agree with you. I would not like anyone to
shove a present down my throat if I had clearly expressed I did not want
it. A (nice) offer had been made by luggers, it is Brian's absolute
right to decline it or to accept it. I will certainly not be part of a
collective effort enforcing on an individual something that individual
has freely refused.... If he changes his mind and agrees on (or even
demands on) receiving payment for his (very nice) services, I'll most
probably find a way to contribute as well.

Alan.