Subject: RE: [Leica] WTB: 90/2.8-M latest version
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:28:15 -0700

Francesco,
Since you seem to judge your lenses by sharpness, you'll love the current
Elmarit-M.  I've seen that lens resolve peach fuzz on a female subject's
face at close range.  Amazing.

But don't forget the other very wonderful qualities about this lens:
- --Very compact
- --Works with the flip polarizer without custom adapters
- --Pleasing bokeh
- --Quite flare resistant

- --Jim Laurel