Subject: Re: [Leica] Laser surgery
From: EyeDok2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 04:15:03 EDT

Ted, I fully agree with you. The risk is extremely MINIMAL. I allowed my dhtr
to have it in april ( she was -9.50 D OU) and is now 20/20 in left & 20/25 in
rt. I, of course , picked the Ophth. He is one of the best corneal men in this
area.
 Dont always believe TV. They go for the bad parts of the story, for the
sensationalism, not for what is true. If it is bad the FDA would NOT give its
approval.
                                                               Myron
                  & yes, I am an Optometrist