Subject: Re: [Leica] A very very very long trip report.
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 14:44:45 -0700

Jim Brick writes:

>>>This is a very very long report. Instead of dragging
everyone through our
trip, I'm summarizing the Leica part up front. If you are
interested in the
trip, you can read the rest. The Photokina stuff is at the
9/17 - 9/20
area. You might want to save this for a rainy day. Or push
delete now.<<<

Great posting, Jim

I almost feel like I was on the trip with you.  On the other
hand, my wife is also highly allergic to cigarette smoke.  I
had forgotten that the rest of the world is not like
California and that smoking in public places occurs.  (I go
behind the barn myself).

I particularly appreciated your description of what
camera/lenses you actually used.

Thanks,  Bill Larsen  ohlen@lightspeed.net
(BTW, the southern San Joaquin Valley has finally gotten
some of your exquisite marine air.  A heavenly day).