Subject: Re: [Leica] Vanity License Plates
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 20:02:04 +0100

Hi Rob.

a small word of advice regarding licence plates and telling all!

A plate similar to the one you posted was riding around town here for
awhile and the guy had his car broken into a half dozen times until he
finally retired the plates for the ordinary day to day kind.

If ever there was a stupid mistake in licence plates, it's advertising what
you may or may not have in the car or trunk.

Just a word to the wise if you are seriously considering a Leica plate of
any kind on your vehicle!

ted