Subject: Re: [Leica] birthing - on call!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 01:23:48 -0400

Ted-
I hope it's B&W! I do several rolls of new arrivals every weekend in our
minilab, and the hospitals here in Greensboro have the weirdest flourescent
lights I have ever seen. It takes a huge shot of magenta and a healthy minus
yellow to get things to look like they're fairly normal!
Best of light, and congratulations to the new family member ( maybe he/she
will be a LUGger one day!
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com
- -