Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted's web site
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 19:02:31 +0100

Alf wrote:
>>Ted Grant
>>This is Our Work. The Legacy of Sir William Osler.
>>http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant
>
>Ted, I just discovered that you have a web site -  I truly enjoyed your
>pictures.>>>>>>

Hi Alf,

Thank you very much. My sorrow with the few images that are there is, that
it would be great if the other 100 from the book were there also! :)

Besides the web page shows content more than the quality of the actual
prints or certainly the book reproduction.  The printer has won enumerable
awards for its' production & printing.

This book was a work of love set in motion due to the last thoughts I had
while lying on an operating room table about to be anesthetized for major
neuro surgery.  Even with the damn pain, my last thought was, "What a great
place to shoot!" :) Then on and off over the following ten year period me
and my Leicas worked with medical professionals in hospitals and clinics
across Canada to complete the project.

I was in so many OR's I got where I could do open heart surgery on Saturday
mornings for half price! :)  I lost a few, but what the hell do you expect
for 1/2 price!! :)

Thanks for your kind comments.

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant