Subject: Re: [Leica] OK, lets get small
From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 21:32:27 EDT

<<
 It's not a zoom, and I realize that perhaps the prime ASPH lenses may have
 it beat. My looking at it was for ease of travel, photographing/documenting
 a trip. I don't own any of the M ASPH lenses now and don't believe I want
 one either. The Tri_Elmar had a purpose in my mind, but cutting so much out
 of the frame (28 & 35) made it beyond my interest. >>

It will be intersting to see how people judge its peformance.  Leica says it
is as good as its other lenses at 35 an 50.

Tom Shea