Subject: [Leica] Berlebach wooden tripod
From: j.leonarddesigner@videotron.ca (Jacques Leonard designer)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 23:55:39 -0400

Fellow Lugers!
Anyone of you knows about the Berlebach wooden tripod?
Made in Germany, they have one or two models small enough for 35mm (and at
the same time Medium format).
I will probably buy one to use with my Leicas.
I would like to know if any of you have one or tried one? Your ideas about it.
Is it a good idea to buy a wooden tripod for 35mm photography?
I already have a small Gitzo tripod. The Berlebach I am looking at can
extend higher than my Gitzo wich is probably better.
Any comments would be appreciated.

Tks
Jacques Leonard
designer