Subject: [Leica] 135, f 2.8
From: Paul Kern <effeight@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 18:19:42 -0400

From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 21:17:15 EDT
Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh and lenses

<<  I ask because right now I only have up to
 the 90 and I've come across many instances where I could use a little more
 power.  Sometimes I just don't feel like lugging the SLR with long lenses.
 I was thinking of getting the 135 f/4 but your comments are making me
 apprehensive. >>

May I suggest the 135 2.8 with the wonderful magnifying windows. Because
they are not popular, they are relatively inexpensive and the extra stop
comes in handy in low light and for isolating the subject. The windows
allow you to use the 90 mm frame for a larger, easier to focus and compose
image.

Paul